We are members of the ftmrc and approved installers of Falzinc, Falzonal and ALU FX, which assures you of the highest quality materials and highest installation standards.
Skilled plumbing techniques for roofs and facades have a long history in traditional European building; the impressive effects are visible on many historic buildings like The Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre.
High residual value and design flexibility have made metals a popular material for contemporary architecture. Aluminium offer planners, architects, builders and craftsmen tremendous scope in terms of individual designs. It is well suited to complex roof geometries and designs such as curved, tapered, wave shaped, domed and conical roofs.
It is more durable and longer lasting than steel, but only costs a fraction of the price of premium metals, such as copper or zinc. Because of its corrosion resistance, aluminium is also one of the best metals to use for roofs in coastal areas. Aluminium roofs are very lightweight, have high natural reflectivity, increasing a building’s energy efficiency.
- Low maintenance
- Life span of 40 years plus
- High residual value
- A fraction of the price of zinc/copper/stainless steel
Technical guide lines
- Minimum roof pitch 5 degrees
- Can be laid in lengths up to 12 meters without the need of expansion steps
- Can be used for either warm or cold roof constructions
- Available in various finishes
- Cannot be soldered like copper, zinc or stainless steel.
Please contact us for further technical help and advice.